Make Magic: the Gathering history from the comfort of your browser
Magic in the Browser streamlines deck building. Gone are the days of installing apps, updating software, and managing card data.
Made for brewers by brewers, mitb is the one-stop-shop for all of your deck building needs.
Rich Deck Builder Interface
- High quality card images
- Draggable, full-card view
- Art-enhanced list view
Integrated Advanced Card Search
- Blisteringly fast autocomplete
- Up-to-date card database
- Advanced search filters
- Full-text search
Streamlined Solitaire Mode
- Auto-layout of battlefield
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Traversible game history
And More to Come!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Do you like to build decks? I mean, do you really like to build decks?
If so, you may suffer from the chronic condition known as Brewer's Madness.
- Brewer's Madness
/bru ərs ˈmæd nɪs/
- A state of insanity onset while building Magic: the Gathering decks for competitive play.
If two or more of the following criteria apply to you, you may be at risk for Brewer's Madness:
- You are competitive by nature
- You have a pronounced aversion toward netdecking
- You liken your Magic: the Gathering hobby to a drug addiction
- You harbor a blind confidence in your deck-building skills
The following are some of the common symptoms of Brewer's Madness:
- You repeatedly convince yourself you've broken the format
- You brew late into the night, losing hours of sleep to tweak 1 or 2 sideboard slots
- Your loved ones express concern over the amount of time spent alone, "goldfishing" your deck
Sadly, there is no cure for Brewer's Madness. The following actions may help you cope with the condition:
- Seek feedback from other players
- Play in tournaments to receive real data
- Save time by brewing decks with Magic in the Browser